Transfer Student Ambassadors promote the New Student & Carolina Parent Programs mission by supporting new transfer students through transitions and by fostering community among transfer students and the UNC-CH community.
- Actively participate in Transfer Student Ambassador Training and Retreat.
- Host monthly programs in the fall and spring semester for new transfer students.
- Create and send electronic communications for new transfer students.
- Build relationships with new transfer students through mentor-mentee relationships.
- Support New Student & Carolina Parent Programs staff with aspects related to Transfer New Student Orientation. and other Transfer Student Program Initiatives.
- Engage with new transfer students at Week of Welcome programs and Tar Heel Beginnings programming.