There will be a planned outage affecting ConnectCarolina beginning at 5:00pm on Friday, May 17, and ending at approximately 8:00pm on Saturday, May 18. The Orientation Reservation System will be unavailable during this time. We apologize for your inconvenience. (last updated, Wednesday, May 8th at 7:07pm EST)Once your enrollment deposit has been credited (takes approximately 10 business days), you will be able to complete your Orientation Reservation at my.unc.edu. Please note that the Orientation Reservation deadline for Transfer Orientation is July 1, 2013 at 11:59 p.m., EST. After the Reservation Deadlines, a $50 late fee will be assessed to the Transfer Orientation Reservation.
We look forward to meeting you at Orientation. In order to complete your Orientation Reservation, you must first have the following information:
- Know all dates that you are available to attend Transfer Student Orientation, a one-day program offered in June and July with a make-up session in August. Program dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make appropriate travel arrangements to arrive on campus by 7:00 a.m. and remain on campus until 7:00 p.m. in order to complete all Orientation activities. For more information about program dates, please visit nscpp.unc.edu
- Know your UNC Email Address. If you have not yet created your UNC email address, please complete the following steps:
- Know the names and email addresses of any family members/guests attending Transfer Orientation with you.
- Know if any of your family members/guests attending Orientation also wish to make a reservation for early-arrival or late-departure, on-campus Orientation housing (please note on-campus Orientation Housing is not available for family members/guests attending Orientation in August).
- Visa or MasterCard number, expiration date, CVV code and the name and billing address associated with the card. Check or money order can be mailed, but MUST be received within 10 days of your reservation to avoid cancellation.
- It will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete your reservation. Please note that once you start your reservation, you must complete all information at that time; you may not start the application, save information, and then complete it at a later time. If you close your browser, disconnect your Internet session without completing or without canceling your reservation, or leave the application idle for longer than 15 minutes, you will need to start a new reservation.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with the Orientation reservation process as making any changes to your reservation after completing your reservation will result in a $25.00 change fee.
Instructions for Completing your Transfer Orientation Reservation
Please review all the following links before completing your Orientation Reservation: Transfer Orientation Program Dates & Reservation Deadlines, Transfer Orientation Program Fees & Payments, Making Changes to your Orientation Reservation, Transfer Orientation Refund Policy, Transfer Orientation No-Show Policy
Please be sure to answer all questions on the reservation form that pertain to you and any family members or guests attending New Student Orientation with you.
Before you select your payment method, you will be presented with a page summarizing all of your reservation information. Please be sure to review the summary page. The summary page will also list the total fee due for your Transfer Orientation Reservation.
Once you have reviewed the summary page, you will be prompted to select your payment method. Please note your reservation is not finalized until you complete your payment.
After you complete your payment, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you listed in the reservation form. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24-hours after completing your reservation, please contact the Office of New Student & Carolina Parent Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-962-8304.
To use this application, your browser must have cookies enabled. Please follow these steps to verify your browser has cookies enabled: