Parents Council Grant applications are now being accepted for the 2014 - 2015 academic year. The deadline for the grant application is Friday, November 1, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Each year, the Carolina Parents Council selects new and innovative programs/events for funding through the Parents Council Grant Fund. These funds consist of monies raised from the Parents Council members of undergraduate students and emeritus members of the Council. The Parents Council has granted substantial funding to several academic and student affairs departments for programs/events that contribute to the quality of undergraduate student life and learning at Carolina. While grant awards from the Council can be given in varying amounts, the maximum amount for an award is $15,000.
2014 - 2015 Application Timeline:
- proposals are due by Friday, November 1, 2013 at 5:00pm
- applicant interviews will be scheduled for Friday, January 24, 2014
- notifications are sent no later than Friday, March 7, 2014
- funds will be made available on July 11, 2014
- funds must be spent by May 15, 2015
For more information about the 2014 - 2015 Parents Council Grant process, please download the 2014 - 2015 Parent Council Grant Application below.