Parents Council Grant applications are now closed for the 2014 - 2015 academic year. The deadline for grant applications was Friday, November 1, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
The 2015 -2016 grant application process will open on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 and close on Monday, November 1, 2014 at 5:00pm, EST.
Each year, the Carolina Parents Council selects new and innovative programs/events for funding through the Parents Council Grant Fund. These funds consist of monies raised from the Parents Council members of undergraduate students and emeritus members of the Council. The Parents Council has granted substantial funding to several academic and student affairs departments for programs/events that contribute to the quality of undergraduate student life and learning at Carolina. While grant awards from the Council can be given in varying amounts, the maximum amount for an award is $15,000.
2015 - 2016 Application Timeline:
- grant application made available on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 9:00am
- proposals are due by Monday, November 1, 2014 at 5:00pm
- applicant interviews will be scheduled for Friday, January 23, 2015
- notifications are sent no later than Friday, March 6, 2015
- funds will be made available on July 10, 2015
- funds must be spent by May 13, 2016
Check back in early Septemeber 2014 for more information about the 2015 - 2016 Parents Council Grant process.